2. When Love arrives


Love makes you helpless. Love makes you weak. It makes you stronger. It makes you pleased. 
To love is to live. To love is to feel. To love is to fly. To love is to happily die.
                     
Love comes in your life unannounced. It is a force that destroys your plans and gives you new ones. It is a feeling that leaves you contented. It gives you unexplainable emotions and uncountable memories.

Love brings hope, love brings pleasure. It means emotions, it means treasure.

It is a feeling which creates havoc in your life because you feel too much too soon. You feel happy, you feel content, you feel afraid and all those unexplainable emotions which make you nervous and scared and excited and.......... the list goes on and on. Doesn’t that sound crazy?

I want to be in love someday. I dream to be irrevocably in love and I crave to be loved unconditionally.

But when does love arrive? When is the right time to fall in love, or is there a right time to fall in love? And if there is, how will I know? They say it happens when it’s supposed to, but I don’t want to be shocked on its arrival and chase it away. I want to be prepared when love comes. I want to welcome it with open arms. I want it to come and sweep me off my feet, I want to blossom like a flower in a land full of weeds.

People say, love is complicated, but I don’t wish for my love life to be complicated. So, I have decided that I will make it easy. I will understand what the butterflies in my stomach indicate when I see him and I will tell him so, I will understand when I feel jealous and I will tell him so, I will tell him anything and everything about how I feel. Having said that, I know it is better said than done. That I will chicken out at the last moment with the fear in my heart of destroying it all with my one stupid move. I don’t want to make that stupid move, I won’t allow it. So, I have decided to let it all go with the flow, let it all happen the way it is destined to.

I am going to wait to fall in love and I will make sure I have a terrific love life because, to love is to live. To love is to feel. To love is to fly. To love is to happily die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

42. Kay Beauty- #ItsKayToBeYou

73. Millennials Who? Stereotyping the Demographic cohort

3. Choose Conscious Fashion Over Fashion Conscious